Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some funnies from this week

These were from Thursday & Friday (the 14th & 15th):

Tiernan & I found Sloan tossing Lincoln bath toys, however there was no water in the tub for him...I do need to note that the step stool Lincoln used to get into the tub, he found in my closet. Problem solving - I like it! 
My daughter, the bag lady. When she is tired she likes to rub her blanket (aka ba-be) on her cheek. Hmm... sounds vaguely familiar to my family I'm sure. Notice that in her stroller, she's taking Tigger Baby, Doggie & 2 waters for a stroll. Everyone's taken care of in case they get thirsty. Lastly, Lincoln found Sloan sitting cozily in a basket & decided to join her. From there, they sat & chatted for a good 10 minutes. Hey, I'll take it! I got some dinner prepped! 

No comments: