Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Houdini in the House

Today was a good & bad day.... Good because our friends, the Griffen's, came from Ft. Wayne to visit. Joey & Tiernan haven't seen each other in a while so it was fun for them to play together. Not so good, because I discovered that I have a Houdini. While I was folding laundry this morning upstairs I left the twins gated in their room. Next thing I know, Lincoln is watching daytime television in the guest room... I took a picture of how I found out how he boosted himself out only because if you haven't seen the setup, it's hard to imagine. When I discovered this, Sloan was actually sitting in the rocker reading a book. And then... after nap today, I found Lincoln playing in his room... Yes, he got himself out of his crib. What's scary is that I didn't hear the thump... Houdini.

No comments: