Sunday, August 17, 2008

Headin' North

Wednesday the 13th, we headed to Auburn for a day visit with the Heffelfinger's. For the trip up, all I heard was "Are we there yet?" "Momma, where's Auburn? Are we close?" (Mom & Dad, I'm so sorry for any of the times I've done that to you! It's no wonder someone invented the DVD player for cars... Probably a parent that drove kids around a lot.) Tiernan & Jarin took off & were joined at the hip the entire time. It was great to watch them pick up right where they left off. Of course, Lincoln wanted to run with the big dogs. He managed the ladder to the fort pretty well. Kelly & I were fairly nervous when he tried it for the 1st time. He also tried to take Jarin down. J held his own, but it still makes me laugh that Lincoln's so willing to take anyone on when wrestling. Sloan took solace in Kelly's arms when it got close to leaving time. I don't blame her. The time was too short but I'm still glad we had the time. Better to have gotten a little than none at all!  



No comments: