Sunday, August 24, 2008

Raspberry Picking!

On Friday the 22nd, we went raspberry picking with Sonja & Ben Greiwe & Asli. Sloan & Lincoln probably ate more than they contributed to the baskets (I know big surprise). I think each picture here they have berries in their mouths... We all had a great time & came away with some deeelicious berries to boot! So my titles for the following pictures are: 
1) (Sloan) Hmm... thanks for the picture Asli but how many berries you have in there? Can I get some over here?
2) (Lincoln) Sweet! No one's looking! 
3) (Sloan) Great, thanks for the picture Momma & Asli but there are a couple hundred of berries calling my little hands.
4) (Sloan) No one's gonna miss this one!
5) (Tiernan) She's got more berries than me. Maybe I can take some of hers so I'll have more than Ben.




No comments: