Friday, July 18, 2008

"Bonjour Mon Ami...

...you are now cooking with Chef Pig" pipes up Tiernan each time he starts to help in the kitchen. I was a little taken back the 1st time (thinking that he's referring to me as Chef PIG but also wondering where in the world is he learning french?!?). One of his shows he likes teaches spelling with Chef Pig.... Ahhhh... whew. We made pizza last weekend & as you can see, everyone helped. Last night, Tiernan picked "pigs in a blanket" & made hot dogs wrapped in crescent roll dough. Surprised? About the hot dogs? Or about me serving them for dinner & lunch in the same day? I'm learning that when you can't beat 'em, join 'em. When Lincoln realized what we were doing, he stood & pointed at the chair. I told him to push it on over to us & he did! Monkey see, monkey do. Sloan joined the fun last & was disappointed there was no more work to be done. In case you're wondering, my name is Chef Sheep who is Chef Pig's side kick.

No comments: