Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday the 9th at the Pumpkin Patch

Today Tiernan's class went to Russell Farm in Noblesville. I left Sloan & Lincoln at home (with a sitter, c'mon now!) & enjoyed the morning with T. The Farm did a great job as the kids had different stations that they worked through. They listened to a story, made a magnet, learned about & petted farm animals, took a hayride, picked a pumpkin, worked the farm, learned about corn & silos, ate lunch & played! All before noon. Yeah, I was exhausted! I thought the working the farm was neat. The pictures are Tiernan & me, T's pumpkin, T working the farm by bailing hail, roping a steer & finally, T & Ben pet a miniature pony. Naps anyone? Actually, now that I'm caught up on our on-goings, I'm going myself. To bed. G'night! 



No comments: