Sunday, October 19, 2008

A little Mexican anyone?

Saturday night we had some friends over for some Mexican. I just love the sight of 10 kids around our table. Yeah, don't read into this that I want 10 of my own kids around the table. I don't. I just love having all these kids sitting, eating & talking, then they go home with their parents! It looked like Katie had a good time with Dora & the different Elmos. I just thought it sweet that she's totally content hanging on her own with her peeps. This picture of Lincoln so doesn't do the situation justice. He asked for dessert so he received some (delicious) pumpkin dump cake. Well, that just wasn't enough. He wanted the peanut butter brownies. He got after it as depicted. Poor kid was deprived a nice cold glass of milk to go with the brownie as Momma was too busy laughing at him. Of course Sloan realized quickly that she was missing out & bellied right up next to brother. Save the best for last, right? The great company of gals - Beth, Stacey & Emily. The ladies managed to find a table in another room away from the kids eating... Hmmm... happenstance? Or planned? The guys will never know.  



No comments: