Saturday, September 20, 2008

Classic lines from Tiernan

Last night at dinner:
"What do you like eat Nina?" 
"Green beans" answered Nina. 
"Do you like green beans Poppa?" 
"I do when they're on someone else's plate" answered Poppa. 
"Well, here you can have my plate then."

During a wresting match with Da:
Da acting like the Hulk says "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."
Tiernan replies, "Don't make me orange-y. You won't like me when I'm orange-y."

On the way to Michigan with Nina & Poppa this summer:
An exit was missed so Nina & Poppa were discussing where it happened. Tiernan says, "Don't worry. I have my X-Ray Vision Glasses." 

A couple of months ago we were discussing Snickers' age & that she would eventually die. Tiernan says, "Well when she dies, maybe we can get that crazy dog Fargo back!"

 

No comments: