Friday, September 19, 2008

Any suggestions?

As you've heard, Lincoln's been boosting himself out of his crib for a little while now. Well, earlier this week I found him literally hanging from the crib post because his shirt got caught. Obviously, we were worried that he would really hurt himself so we moved his mattress to the floor. He slept great there at night. The next day, during nap time wasn't so great. He was up the whole time playing. And then we found Sloan out of her crib! We don't know if Lincoln helped her out or if she figured it out herself. Either way... this was the sleeping arrangement last night. Fortunately, they were so exhausted they slept through the night. Until Sloan crawled onto Lincoln's mattress & kicked him to the floor.  So now what?!?

1 comment:

molly said...

You should look into getting crib tents! I hear people in the twins club talk about them, and sometimes see them for sale on the website. I've heard they really work. I think I'd try it! :)