Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinner in Tokyo Wednesday evening

J&K treated us to a delight! We had Korean BBQ. We sat on the floor with the George Forman predecessor in-front of us. We had noodles, a pancake type of thing and then dinner! Basically, it was the Korean version of lettuce wraps with some yummy tastes in there. I have no idea what we were topping our wraps with... I think one topping was kimchi which is a spicy pickled cabbage. I should have asked J&K what it was again so I could document but nonetheless, tasty! The base of the wrap was pork which is what you see on the grill. You can see from our smiles on the train, we were very happy with dinner. We finished our night by having tea in the Aura lounge on the 45th floor of some building. It afforded us a fabulous view of Tokyo at night. Unfortunately, pictures just wouldn't have done it justice so you'll have to take my word for it.

No comments: