Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Eve & Day

We were grateful to spend some time with our buds from Ft. Wayne over the New Year holiday. They brought their Wii & we had a non-stop marathon that even Sloan & Lincoln wanted to get in on. It's amazing (to me) how a child who has never played a game before picks up the controller & hits a few buttons & viola, is off! I feel like I pick up the controller & am still bumbling over it when the game is already over! (Needless to say, I wasn't the greatest competition but apparently just a workout for whomever I played against.) But I suppose this is how others felt when Atari 1st came out.... Am I showing my age to mention Atari? At any rate, the B5 had a great time with the H4 & here are some pictures from those couple of days. I've included the picture of Sloan & Alexis eating pepperoni because up until this night, Sloan would peel her peps from her pizza & hand them over to Tiernan (aka Ba-ba aka Pepperoni Monster). But since Alexis, who had done her hair, made her a door hanger, & played with her, was eating peps Sloan is now eating them! 



No comments: