Friday, May 16, 2008

Sloan & Momma go to Minnihaha






May 8, Sloan & Momma went to Minneapolis to visit Aunt Lori, Uncle Brent (aka the one man show) and Smalls (Sloan's soon-to-come cousin). We were very excited at the prospect of seeing the Bois family and for us to have one-on-one time together. Sloan didn't travel nearly as well as I had prayed for... I took pictures on the trip home because we got to the point of comical. For me at any rate. For the other passengers, maybe not so much. Sloan eating chocolate during take-off helped her ears pop - I think she would like to try this everyday! She literally crawled under the seat in front of us and out from in-between the man's legs. My title for those two pictures is "I'm done with coach, let's see what kind of snacks first class has to offer". We did have a great trip - loved seeing the Bois'. We can't wait to meet Smalls!   



No comments: