Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday Night Movie Night

So last night was Friday Night Movie Night. Normally I wouldn't feel the need to document this, however it was pretty monumental in our house. Lincoln actually dressed up as Hulk! Lincoln has been our only 1 of the 3 that has consistently not wanted to dress up, while the other 2 are forever in some sort of costume. Because Lincoln willingly put on Hulk & then stayed in Hulk for the movie was pretty big (especially in Tiernan's eyes - which in this picture are suppose to be in conjunction with his Batman face). I think this donning of the costume is because Lincoln moved in with Tiernan this week. We haven't done the full move yet, but he's sleeping in "Ba Ba's" room at night now. There's no going back because he thinks he is all that & a Happy Meal. He struts right in & climbs into the bottom bunk like he just belongs there. He seems to be doing more & more of the things T does (& therefore the costume...). Sloan was the princess to be saved by our heroes! In the picture of the 3, she's telling us that she's 2 & not a loser :) And for the record, I so didn't mean to add this nasty picture of me but since I'm this far into the post I can't delete it or I'd delete the whole thing! Nuts. Oh well, now you know what I looked like yesterday - a little strung out.



No comments: